Qualified candidate will be working among one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service providers. At Robinson Maintenance Repair, we pride ourselves on top notch quality and customer service. With our company you will have the opportunity for growth as you learn a long admired trade.
Job Responsibilities for a Technician / Technician Assistant:
- Exceed our customers’ needs and expectations by maintaining a high standard of customer service and sales performance.
- Operate company vehicle in a professional manner, conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company assets.
- Diagnose and correct all types of vented hearth appliances and chimneys.
- Accurately complete necessary forms such as, work orders, inspection reports and job proposals.
- Clean & neat appearance.
Ideal Candidate for a Technician / Technician Assistant:
- Basic math and English skills, ability to read and follow directions.
- Reliable and dependable (must be on time), a strong work ethic, self-motivated.
- Exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Outgoing, courteous, respectful, customer service oriented.
- Must be comfortable using ladders.
- Able to work outside year round in temperature and weather extremes.
- Hard working, physically fit (ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs).
- Great with time management, pays attention to details, possesses organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work individually and in a team with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work over-time, if needed, during busy season.
- Must have dependable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass an employment offer drug screen and background check.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
- Ability to pass certification exam within 6 months.
- Candidates with training, masonry, or HVAC background/experience a plus.
- CSIA-Certified a big advantage.