Chimney Services » Chimney & Fireplace Services »
Upgrading? We Specialize In Fireplace Insert & Gas Log Installation & Removal
Have you had it with your inefficient masonry fireplace or your old, bulky, fake looking gas log set? You’ve come to the right place. The team here at Robinson Maintenance Repair can make sure you’re getting maximum efficiency, heat, ambiance, and enjoyment from your hearth by installing a fireplace insert or replacing your old gas log set with a newer, more realistic-looking log set. It’s just another one of our specialties!
Fireplace inserts make it easy and affordable to breathe new life into an old, drafty masonry fireplace. They’re simply inserted/installed inside of the masonry fireplace, and because they’re a complete closed-combustion firebox system, they eliminate downdrafts and air loss, helping you enjoy a more comfortable home with lower energy bills.
Inserts are available in gas, woodburning, and pellet-burning options. If you have a traditional masonry fireplace, all three are viable options for instantly upgrading your fireplace. Here’s a little about each choice:
- Gas Inserts — Gas inserts can be used to transform your woodburning fireplace into an environmentally-friendly gas fireplace that’s easy to enjoy and maintain. The fire can be easily controlled and turned on or off with a remote control or button, which means you can enjoy a fire anytime, without planning for it. Gas insert options include direct vent and vent-free, and most come standard with a blower or fan that helps to circulate and evenly distribute heat throughout the space. If “heat at the flip of a switch” and “low maintenance” sounds appealing to you, modern gas inserts are the answer. Choose from contemporary or traditional fire bed and log options, and start enjoying the warmth and ambiance of a fire with the push of a button.
- Woodburning Inserts — Woodburning inserts are the perfect solution for homeowners who love the experience of a real wood fire, but just wish their traditional masonry fireplaces were less drafty, more efficient, and cleaner burning. Modern wood inserts are high heat producers, feature the latest in woodburning technology, and make it easier to enjoy the warmth, sound, and smell of a real wood fire. They also produce less emissions than traditional wood fireplaces, so you have less soot, creosote, and environmental pollutants to worry about. You can just kick your feet up and take in the warmth of the fire.
- Pellet-Burning Inserts —Pellet-burning inserts are the hybrid of the insert world. Pellets are made of real wood compost, so they produce loads of heat and a beautiful fire. But because they’re so compact and burn so completely, they produce less waste and emissions than woodburning inserts. Storage and loading is easy, and many have modern features like temperature control, automatic hoppers to keep the fire going, and easy starters. So if convenience is important to you but you don’t want to give up the warmth and look of a real fire, a pellet-burning insert might be just what you need.
Our specialists can help with your decision, so if you have any questions or concerns, just ask. We can also remove your old insert if you’re upgrading. Our goal is to make the entire process as simple and stress-free as possible for our customers.
We also specialize in gas log and log lighter bar removal and installation, so if you’re ready to replace your old gas log set or you’d like to have a gas log set installed in your masonry fireplace or prefabricated fireplace, we can help.
Today’s gas logs are exquisitely crafted and hand painted, which makes them so realistic looking, you may have a hard time convincing your guests that they’re not actual logs! And with all the different options out there, you’re bound to find a log set that fits with your home’s aesthetic and the style vision you have for your fireplace and space.
Call On Our Certified Experts For Professional Installation You Can Trust
Are you considering replacing or removing a fireplace insert or gas log set? Leave it to the chimney experts here at Robinson Maintenance Repair. We’re certified in:
- Installing & Troubleshooting Gas Hearth Appliances
- Installing & Troubleshooting Woodburning Hearth Appliances
You can count on us to do the job right and to take excellent care of your property — start to finish. Ready to request an appointment with an experienced and customer-focused chimney professional? Call 847-290-1883 or reach out to us here on our website.