For the last 11 years, Robinson Maintenance Repair has been proudly serving the north, northwest, and western Chicago suburbs by providing exceptional service, comprehensive chimney care, and education on fire safety. We’re dedicated to keeping our neighbors safer and helping them get more enjoyment from their fireplaces and chimneys for the long haul. That’s why we proudly offer total chimney and fireplace services that address every need — top to bottom. Our specialties include:
- Chimney, Fireplace & Furnace Flue Sweeping — Let’s face it, your fireplace, chimney, and furnace flue get dirty. But that doesn’t have to be a problem. With regular sweepings and cleanings, you can use your fireplace or furnace without worrying about acidic or flammable buildup, smelly creosote odors, or flue blockages. Here at RMR, we take a holistic approach to chimney and fireplace cleaning — meaning we clean both inside and out. Our team specializes in sweeping chimneys, fireplaces, and furnace flues, removing smoke stains and cleaning masonry, and getting flammable and corrosive creosote out of chimney systems. So rest easy and enjoy the appliances that keep your home cozy and comfortable by scheduling regular cleanings and sweepings with our team of experts.
- Level I, II & III Chimney Inspections — You know the old saying, knowing is half the battle? Well, it’s no different with chimney systems. What you don’t know can hurt you, and because so much of the chimney system is hidden from plain sight, damage and hazards can go unnoticed until serious problems arise. The best thing to do is to schedule annual chimney inspections so you know about repairs when they’re small and dangers and hazards when they’re still small and fixable. Plus, with an annual inspection, you’ll know if it’s time to clean or if there are any other things that need to be addressed or dealt with before your first fire of the season. Here at RMR, we perform level I, II, and II chimney inspections to NFPA standards, so you can expect a thorough and detailed assessment of your system.
- Fireplace Insert & Gas Log Installation & Removal — Is your masonry fireplace drafty, inefficient, and a pain to use? Upgrading to a new fireplace insert or gas log set doesn’t have to be messy, stressful, or dreadful. We specialize in removing and installing fireplace inserts and gas logs, and we can help with everything, from decision and installation to maintenance and care. Just let us know what your heating needs and priorities are and we’ll make recommendations tailored to you!
- Smoke Problems & Troubleshooting — A smoky fireplace can suck all the joy out of fireplace use — and if you don’t enjoy your fireplace, what’s the point in having one? We don’t want you to dread using your fireplace or have to choke down smoke just to get warm, which is why we work hard to troubleshoot and pinpoint smoke issues quickly. Our team is experienced and certified in troubleshooting hearth appliances and we’re confident we can get to the bottom of the problem fast and offer you an effective and helpful solution.
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs — Here at RMR, we know that if your fireplace and chimney aren’t in great condition, they won’t be able to safely and efficiently provide you with the warmth and enjoyment you deserve. Is your system showing signs of problems? We can help. We specialize in a wide range of chimney and fireplace repairs, including smoke chamber repair, tuckpointing and firebox repairs/rebuilds, chimney rebuilds and restorations, damper replacements, chimney relining and furnace flue relining, HeatShield® flue resurfacing and repair, and leaky chimney repair.
Call RMR Today For Fast, Professional Service
Do you live in a north, northwest, or western Chicago suburb? No matter what’s going on with your chimney and fireplace, we can repair and restore it so you can enjoy it! Call on our experienced and certified team at 847-290-1883 or click here to request an appointment online.